Friday, May 16, 2014

Appreciating the Teachers

TO ALL  TEACHERS - HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

These two months had been so busy but I try to finish all my important and urgent work to make time for making little pouches for Teacher's day.  Finally, I managed to do it  just in time for my children to give to their teachers. It is one way to appreciate their teachers' dedication and patience.




From the scratch:
 cotton fabric cuts, iron-on batting, zipper etc
give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:  18 
These two pouches are given to my daughter's teachers.

Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90: 12
For one retired teacher and a dear friend who constantly encourages me and my family through her words and action.


"He has made everything beautiful in its time.  Ecc 3:11"
For someone who teaches the Word of God to my son in his confirmation class, a teacher, pastor and a friend. 
Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting; 
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
Proverbs 31: 30

Appreciating another confirmation class teacher, 
intercessor and friend whose faithfulness in serving the Lord is a great encouragement.

Praise the LORD.  How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!  Psalm 147:1
For my children music/ piano teacher.

What to give to man teachers?  I think I will probably make a stationery pouch either from jeans or man -ly themed cotton prints such as computer keyboard (shown partly in the first picture).  This will only be in the future coming teacher's day.  Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment